As a college senior studying women and gender studies, I think about feminism quite often. MyFeminisms is a blog I’ve started as an independent study and as a way to enter the community of people discussing the issues around intersectionality and feminism. I’ve struggled over the past few years with trying to figure out the ways in which I can combine the amazing feminist theory with the realities of everyday lives and differing realities. This blog is my attempt to reconcile the two, and to figure out the ways in which my feminism has been developed, grown over the years, and what the future of third wave feminisms will look like.
- RT @ACLU: The FCC is planning to introduce a plan that completely repeals #NetNeutrality this week. Here's what you need to know. https://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @shane_bauer: This is a truly incredible piece of journalism about civilians killed by coalition air strikes. Read it. https://t.co/zQb2… 5 days ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: It’s all-out war on the poor at this point. twitter.com/thehill/status… 5 days ago
- RT @jimwindolf: Beautiful and sad, by John Homans. vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/t… 1 week ago
- RT @notrivia: hey everybody — So we're starting a new weekly paper in Baltimore baltimorebeat.com the first issue (print! yes!) is ou… 2 weeks ago
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30