As a college senior studying women and gender studies, I think about feminism quite often. MyFeminisms is a blog I’ve started as an independent study and as a way to enter the community of people discussing the issues around intersectionality and feminism. I’ve struggled over the past few years with trying to figure out the ways in which I can combine the amazing feminist theory with the realities of everyday lives and differing realities. This blog is my attempt to reconcile the two, and to figure out the ways in which my feminism has been developed, grown over the years, and what the future of third wave feminisms will look like.
- Black women are already 12x more likely to die as result of pregnancy than white in NYC. So many more will die need… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @maxabelson @A___V___D Glad Larchmont temple is still a source of embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 days ago
- RT @SulomeAnderson: I've reported in 5 conflict zones, wrote a book and still have trouble getting men to take me seriously but Sean Spicer… 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: This is happening. Drop what you are doing to start calling, start showing up, start descending on DC. Game on. https://… 1 week ago
- RT @SenFranken: 🚨Republican bill to rip away health care from millions is gaining steam. 1 week ago
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30