As a college senior studying women and gender studies, I think about feminism quite often. MyFeminisms is a blog I’ve started as an independent study and as a way to enter the community of people discussing the issues around intersectionality and feminism. I’ve struggled over the past few years with trying to figure out the ways in which I can combine the amazing feminist theory with the realities of everyday lives and differing realities. This blog is my attempt to reconcile the two, and to figure out the ways in which my feminism has been developed, grown over the years, and what the future of third wave feminisms will look like.
- RT @lauraolin: A list of the reps who are still flippable on AHCA. Please share and ask friends in these districts to call reps this mornin… 2 months ago
- RT @lxmyaa: Since this is a mentality a lot of you seem to have https://t.co/CQn5L8zibS 3 months ago
- RT @jbwilke: Did anyone watch the @KendallJenner #Pepsi ad with the promo glasses they got in the mail the week before it aired? cc: @TheHo… 3 months ago
- RT @Poynter: Art Cullen is a city editor, page designer and reporter. And, today, a Pulitzer Prize-winning editorial writer: https://t.co/f… 3 months ago
- RT @MrJoshCharles: I'm a proud product of @BaltSchoolArts & @BaltCitySchools and my best friend is a public HS teacher. #fixthegap @LarryH… 4 months ago
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31