As a college senior studying women and gender studies, I think about feminism quite often. MyFeminisms is a blog I’ve started as an independent study and as a way to enter the community of people discussing the issues around intersectionality and feminism. I’ve struggled over the past few years with trying to figure out the ways in which I can combine the amazing feminist theory with the realities of everyday lives and differing realities. This blog is my attempt to reconcile the two, and to figure out the ways in which my feminism has been developed, grown over the years, and what the future of third wave feminisms will look like.
- RT @michikokakutani: AP story: officials scolded "a group of 5-year-olds for playing around in their cage, telling them to settle down. The… 1 day ago
- RT @zellnor: Last night I heard neighbor after neighbor testify against rent increases at the RGB hearing. Residents recounting their pligh… 2 days ago
- RT @jacobsoboroff: Just finished tour, don’t even know where to start. One of the first things you notice when you walk into the shelter… 5 days ago
- RT @rtraister: Again, just for emphasis and clarity: this is like the Holocaust. twitter.com/lizcgoodwin/st… 1 week ago
- RT @maxabelson: The bankers who are supposed to be policing bad behavior inside Standard Chartered are themselves being investigated or in… 1 week ago
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30